To ensure the ambition of long-term cooperation we are offering a Service Agreement. This in order to constantly develop your website and ensure that it is of high quality even after launch. Therefore, ready-made packages for maintenance optimization and further development are offered to keep the site stable, safe and constantly up-to-date.
The Client (“You” or “Client”) are hiring Intervaro AB (“We”, “Us” or “Intervaro”) to perform the work specified in the service agreement.
You: You have the authority to enter into the contract on behalf of yourself, your company or your organisation.
Us: We have the experience and ability to do everything we’ve agreed with you and we’ll do it all in a professional manner.
03. Payment terms
- Intervaro is entitled to invoice the Client quarterly or annually in advance for the monthly cost.
- Invoicing for overage hours or price per hour due to urgent pricing is done after the work has been completed.
- All invoices include 25% VAT that are excluded from the estimate and are issued with 30 days payment terms.
- Invoices are issued by email if nothing else is agreed. Invoice via email is free of charge. Service charge for invoices by post: 75 SEK + any additional international shipping charges.
- Intervaro reserves the right to charge interest and other remuneration according to Swedish law on all overdue debts.
04. Price adjustments
Intervaro owns the right to perform price adjustments once a year starting from new calendar year. The change will be at least in accordance with the change according to SCB:s Labour Cost Index för tjänstemän (LCI tjm) preliminary index, SNI2007-kod J (Information and communication).
The hourly rates for retainer work may change according to, at any given time, current price list.
05. Agreement time, termination and validity
- The agreement applies from when the delivery of the website has been approved by the Client and until further notice. If the website has been delivered before this contract is signed, the agreement applies from when the agreement is signed.
- Upgrading or downgrading can be done at the end every quarter.
- The agreement is valid for at least 12 months.
- The agreement is automatically extended by 12 months if not terminated.
- The period of notice for termination is three (3) calendar months and is counted from the end of the month after the day of notice. The agreement must be terminated in writing, preferably by email.
06. Early termination
Each party has the right to terminate this agreement for immediate cessation if the other party substantially disregards its obligations under the agreement or if the other party suspends payments or can be assumed to have been insolvent.
07. Transfer of the agreement
A party may not, in whole or in part, assign or pledge its rights and / or obligations under this agreement without the other party’s written consent.
08. Amendment to the Terms
These Terms are valid until further notice. However, Intervaro reserves the right, if necessary, to change the Terms during the current contract period without the prior consent of the Client. This can happen in, for example, legislative changes.
09. In case of dispute
Disputes between the buyer and the seller shall be settled by the Swedish court with the application of Swedish law.
Last update: 2019-12-17
Approved for F-tax
211 45 Malmö, Sweden